Rock Krawler JK Heavy Duty Drag Link
Usually Ships in 7-10 Days
RKJK-HD DRAG LINK
The Rock Krawler heavy duty Drag Link for the Wrangler JK is simply the strongest drag link on the market! This bad boy is made from 1 1/2 inch diameter solid alloy treated steel and is machined to accept 1" shank Tie Rod Ends from the OEM JK Pitman Arm Connection. The Rock Krawler drag link is a plug and play upgrade with no drilling or having to change the taper of the factory knuckles. The drag link assembly has a quick adjuster for precise centering of the steering wheel which is crucial for ESP compatibility!
1) Super strong drag link assembly
2) Simple plug and play installation
3) No special tools required
4) Can be returned back to stock
(1) Heavy duty drag link assembly made from 1 1/2" diameter solid alloy treated steel, jam nuts, quick adjuster, two shaft collars and detailed instructions.
* Compatible with most suspension manufacturer's products ranging in lift height from 3 to 6 inches!
**Requires the purchase of two OEM Tie Rod Ends from the JK stock drag link at the Pitman arm location. The OEM part number is 52060049AE.
Have this part already? Review it here!
Click Here to Comment
Privacy & Security
Track My Order
Store Hours / Directions
Hours: Monday - Friday 9-5 pm PST
REBEL OFF ROAD LLC
23501 Commerce Center Dr Suite A
Laguna Hills, CA 92653
Ecommerce Web Site Design by
Shopping Cart Powered by